At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Wealth Planning Specialist
This position is responsible for advising clients on holistic wealth planning solutions with respect to estate, succession, inter-generational transfer, preservation, family office and liquidity strategies and plays an integral role in business development, introduce new wealth planning advisory solutions/services and develop stakeholder initiatives both internally and externally.
Specific scope of work includes :-
Qualifications Work Experience Requirements
- Provide quality wealth planning advisory services to clients of Bank of Singapore including advising on Trust planning, Family office solutions, Philanthropic plans and Insurance related needs.
- Proactively build strong and trusting partnerships with Bankers and other specialists in developing and servicing client relationships
- Develop pipeline opportunities and presenting internally to Bankers on Wealth Planning solutions and initiatives
- Attend meetings and lead discussions with clients, Bankers and professional advisors with the view of addressing client needs and providing advice and solutions
- Traveling may be required with Bankers and to ensure all applicable law and regulations are complied with
- Contribute actively to achieving bank's AUM, NNM, and revenues and structure targets
- Conduct regular trainings and updates on Wealth Planning topics and solutions to Bankers and other related stakeholders
- Develop network of professionals, legal and tax consultants, external advisors that builds an eco-system of service providers to meet client's needs
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience
- Understanding of Wealth Planning, Trust, Family Office, Philanthropy and Insurance products and solutions
- Track record of structuring, written and presentation skills for clients of relevant markets
- Knowledge of legal, tax and regulatory environment in key markets and how these affect structuring of solutions. Well versed in wealth planning structures used in key markets.
- Track record of implementing solutions
- Good interpersonal, communication and client interfacing skills. Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with a diversified client base
- Ability to work as an independent self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a wide cross section of stakeholders
- Tertiary Education with a legal or tax / accounting degree
- STEP Qualified preferred or pursuing accreditation as a STEP qualified wealth planner