- Temporary, Full time
- Hays Malaysia
- 18 Feb 19
- Full time
Web Administrator - Contract
Brilliant Job Opportunity with a Top Tier Investment Bank!
Main Purpose of Role:
- Technical resource for internal and externally facing projects, main focus will be supporting the Singapore Data Centre relocation project.
- Produce production support documentation
- Maintain system stability and high availability
- Provide 3rd line application support on complex internall and DMZ based applications.
- Interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems
- Application administration, monitoring, performance tuning
- Deploy application releases and configuration changes
- Develop implementation, backup and roll-back plans
- Adhere to appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management)
- Configuration management
- Incident management
- Extensive experience in supporting Apache and Tomcat applications on Redhat Linux in a DMZ.
- Good knowledge of web load balancing technologies, preferably F5s.
- Extensive experience of networking, firewalls and DNS.
- Be able to troubleshoot web, network connectivity and routing issues in a DMZ.
- Previous experience of working with and managing Third Party Vendors.
- Good knowledge of Websphere Application Server
- Good knowledge of Apache Tomcat Application Server
- Previous Linux system administration experience, understands sudo configuration in detail.
- Good scripting experience of either bash, PERL or RUBY.
- Previous experience of hardening/securing Apache/Linux.
- Any previous experience of deploying service into a cloud.
- Previous experience of IIS 7 and 7.5.
- Experience in the Financial sector