Reputable wholesale bank looking for a high caliber AML professional to take on the APAC Head of AML appointment. The role will be responsible for leading a small team and managing end to end AML functions across the APAC region.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Act as the region’s AML SME and manage all aspects of Financial Crime risks including AML, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery & Corruption.
- Conduct AML investigation on suspicious transactions and filing of STR.
- Keep abreast of AML/Sanctions regulatory changes and advise the business on impact/necessary remediation actions.
- Lead AML reviews and ensure constant upkeep of an effective AML framework.
- Assist in implementing AML related initiatives or projects.
- AML advisory/MLRO experience in the wholesale/investment banking or financial markets space.
- Candidates with team management experience preferred.
- Experience liaising with various stakeholders across business lines
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3165 0029
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.