We're looking for a Global Workforce Management Lead
to help our teams deliver an experience that helps customers onboard with less time, scales globally with our growth and helps us decrease our costs towards zero. Here's how you'll be contributing to the WFM team:
This role will give you an opportunity to:
- Help our teams deliver a Customer Onboarding experience that helps our customers, scales globally with our growth and helps us drop our costs towards zero
- Partner with our Area leads of Customer Support, analyst team, and other operational teams to build a globally scalable model that aligns the product approach with considerations of location and language strategy, talent planning, hiring capacity, outsourcing opportunities, specialisation and cost modelling
- Move metrics including, SLA, case processed time, average handling time, volume, occupancy, QC, and % automated
- Lead, grow, and develop your team of Workforce Planners and Analysts to ultimately create a full-stack WFM function
- Be a part of our Customer Support leadership team, creating a strong operational culture, developing world class WFM team and leading hiring
A bit about you:
- Solve a truly global challenge - our rapid growth rate, global customer base and the inherent complexity of moving money makes growing our support model a truly unique challenge right at the heart of our mission
- Build and lead our global WFM team - you have the opportunity to strengthen, grow and coach the team across our locations
- Be a global WFM leader - as a part of our Customer Support leadership team you'll be helping us evolve how we run CS operations, how we develop our people and how we scale globally
What do we offer:
- You're ideally a Singaporean Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Your verbal and written English skills are excellent
- You're experienced. You have at least 5-years of experience as a people lead and at least 3-years of experience working in a Workforce Management team.
- You have a strong understanding of the WFM life cycle including forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling and real time management.
- You're passionate about leading people, building teams, and making a difference for people in your work. These aren't just lines on a job description, you genuinely enjoy what you do!
- You've worked internationally, cross-team, or cross-geo before, so you'll quickly pick up on how best to communicate effectively across different cultures and time zones.
- You're strategic. You think strategically and translate strategy into operational plans and business results.
- You're tactical and data driven. You analyse and identify trends and blockers and take appropriate action. You have exceptional analytical skills and you're comfortable working with large amounts of data. You're good at presenting findings and have experience in establishing and tracking metrics.
- You've worked with BI tools before like Looker etc. and your Excel/Spreadsheets skills are advanced! SQL and Python skills are a plus.
- You welcome an open feedback culture, happy both giving and receiving feedback to or from anyone in the organisation
- You place customers first. You make no compromise on this.
- You get it done. You have track record of identifying and resolving issues independently, taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- You understand operations. You have experience of working with operational teams (ideally Customer Support or any other Operations team in a financial/ tech company), and how to work with people and processes as well as products
- Company Restricted Stock Units
- Numerous great benefits in our Singapore office
- We offer relocation support for this role
If you're interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and Cover Letter.
In your cover letter, please concisely:
- Elaborate more on your relevant WFM experience, especially with a focus on Real Time Management.
- Describe your team management and development experience, and leadership style
$118,200 - $162,000 SGD
$9,850 - $13,500 SGD
We're people without borders - without judgement or prejudice, too. We believe teams are strongest when they are diverse, equitable and inclusive. We're proud to have a truly international team, and we celebrate our differences.
Every Wiser should feel that they can be themselves at work. Inclusive teams help us live our values and make sure every Wiser feels respected, empowered to share their contributions towards mission zero and able to progress in their careers.
Having diverse teams that reflect our diverse customer base helps us build a better product. We can be more creative and empathetic to our customer's needs and life experiences and makes sure we leave no-one behind on our journey to mission-zero.
If you want to find out more about what it's like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs .
Keep up to date with life at Wise by following us on LinkedIn and Instagram .