My client is an elite hedge fund which focuses on a variety of strategies including marco investing, systematic trading, venture capital, and private equity. Headquartered in U.S. with a dominating presence in APAC, they are looking for 1x junior developer in any OO and 1x senior C# or Python developer, both with expert level SQL experience as part of their continued expansion plans.
- Develop cutting-edge, next generation analytical tools for a rapid, ad-hoc understanding of quantitative performance and risk
- Solving complex challenges by applying unique solutions using the latest technology
- Align business requirements by collaborating closely with portfolio managers, senior managers and risk managers to develop quantitative understanding of risk
- Development experience in a quantitative environment
- Very strong experience with SQL is a must
- Experience with either C#/Python/NodeJS/React for Junior, 10 years of development experience with C#/Python for senior
- Experience with VaR/Stress systems or Fixed Income Valuation/Trading systems
- Flexible parental and family leave policies
- Very competitive compensation packages with medical coverage
- Volunteer opportunities and non-profit matching gift program
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Tuition assistance
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Daniel Chung at Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 9092 4911 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340