e-Commerce Hybris Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Job description
Accenture Interactive, part of Accenture Digital, is one of the most innovative and fastest growing teams at Accenture. Combining the feel of a start-up and the advantages of being a global player, Accenture Interactive truly has a diverse and multi-talented team. We are now strengthening our highly skilled team and are looking for people with deep technical expertise and eagerness to develop and deliver digital solutions and transformation.
Accenture Interactive is the leading digital transformation agency in the world that can deliver true end-to-end digital services.
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Software Architect
(Consultant Role) to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts. Job Requirement
Qualifications Ideally you will have
- Architecting/developing large enterprise class e-commerce solutions on Hybris platform and open to scale their skill sets to other commerce platforms in future.
- Full stack eCommerce development - Understanding of both modern frontend technologies as well as backend technologies
- Fluent understanding of N-Tier applications and service-oriented architecture including: databases (MySQL, Oracle) and middle-ware (REST APIs and Web Services)
- Understanding of code optimization - Front end and backend
- Translate client's business requirements into systems design and solutions.
- Understand the steps required to deploy an application for production
- Actively work with the account team to establish strategy for the account.
- Establish high, mid and micro level plans for project teams running sprints
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project
- Identify and manage risk on project
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
- At least 6+ years of Agile Software Development
- At least 4+ years of experience as full stack software development experience.
- At least 4+ years' work experience on any e-commerce systems as a technical lead or architect (setting direction, managing teams, driving proposals and estimation)
- At least one end to end e-commerce implementation experience.
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
- Have worked on Atlassian set of tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo or similar.
- Availability to travel and work at client locations.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.