e-FX quant trader
- Base and Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Our client is looking for an e-FX trader to join their global quantitative trading team.
- Working within the firm’s automated trading framework
- Designing, implementing and deploying high-frequency trading algorithms in e-FX.
- Run and analyze back-tests on these strategies using internal tools and the analytics library
- Conduct analysis of market data and market microstructure for patterns in order to explore trading ideas
- Contribute to libraries of analytical computations to help grow and support market data analysis and trading
- Integrate the generated alpha into pricing and hedging for our e-commerce franchise
- Enhance our pricing and skew performance using statistical approach and methods.
- Work with Quant teams worldwide on global topics and projects
- Must have min 3+ years of experience as Quant Trader and a proven track record is an advantage
- A strong academic background with a Master Degree in Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Statistics or Operations Research
- Should be autonomous in coding and know R and SQL, C++ in Linux environment
- Must be able to communication with colleagues from different locations
- Work with IT Strategists locally and globally
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Proficiency in back-testing, simulation and statistical techniques (regression, correlation, alpha generation..etc)
- Having strong data-mining and analysis skills, including experience with large data/tick data,