We are seeking for a Relationship Manager with sales experience to support the growth of eCommerce / Retail within Merchant Business. This position will report to the Head, Merchant Business and support the execution of the sales plans and projects.
The candidate can expect an exciting journey in the Online / Retail payment space and develop payment knowledge, hone sales and individual skillsets. With demonstrated capabilities and proven results, the candidate can also expect career progression from an individual contributor role to a team-lead role and eventually taking on wider responsibilities in the management team. Job Responsibilities
Qualifications Job Qualifications
- To meet sales targets on the acquisition of new Retail/Ecommerce merchants and manage existing SME and Key merchants.
- Monitor merchant sales performance, grow organic sales volume from existing merchants and keep abreast of competiton (MDR, terminals, POS solutions, latest upstream solutions and trends).
- Manage existing Merchants day to day requests/orders and work with internal stakeholders on any dispute resolution with merchants.
- Ensure that all Merchant Business activities and documentation are in compliance and within Merchant Business relevant policies
- Participate in projects, support in Reports Generation and data analysis
The candidate should possess at least 3 - 5 years of relevant sales experience Job Required Traits
- Take Initiative in learning and demonstrate Positive Attitude
- Result-oriented and self-motivated
- Good command of language (oral and written)
- Ability to multi-task and manage stress
- Independent yet able to contribute as a team and leadership skills.
- Analytical and Meticulous in Details