Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
The Business Applications Group is closely aligned with the business teams and responsible for the key applications to administrate, monitor and analyze Partners Group's investment programs. The team is responsible for development, customization and on-going enhancement of these applications and related interfaces to best support the global business operations of Partners Group. This is an internal client facing role within the Engineering Team where the person would be interacting with business users to understand their problems and come up with innovative solutions. Responsibilities
What we expect
- Engage with business users around the world and fully understanding their needs and business background.
- Providing qualitative analysis of user's needs and evaluating the feasibility of their requirements.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
- Work with the business users to ensure that the month-end, Quarter-end and Year-end tasks are completed on time
- Documentation of systems and processes and education of business users
- Developing advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
What we offer
- Solid academic record and a Bachelor/Master degree with emphasis in technology (e.g. Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, etc.)
- 7-9 years of experience software implementation preferably in the Private Equity Domain.
- 2-3 years of experience in the implementation of eFront software.
- Take responsibility and accountability for delivering entire components of a project.
- Accurate, effective and independent working style
- High level of flexibility, the ability to work under pressure as well as very good language skills in English (written/oral)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and personal organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and team in a rapidly changing environment
- A highly collaborative, multicultural and entrepreneurial environment that works closely with both the technology and business sides of the firm
- Opportunity to learn the business from some of the world's leading private market experts
- Challenging career path with a long-term career potential