- Permanent, Full time
eLearning Implementation Consultant
Location: SingaporeThe Learning Solutions Implementation Manager is a client facing role responsible for managing the implementation of learning solutions in the Asia-Pacific region. This role sits within Moody's Analytics Learning Solutions (MALS) , a client-facing business unit which designs, develops and delivers holistic training solutions to the financial markets industry world-wide.
The role is responsible for onboarding new clients, including content and system implementation, user orientation, client communication, establishing ongoing support processes, project management and contract fulfilment.
This individual will work closely with Sales Specialists, Learning Partners, Learning Technology and the Programme Office. They will bring various teams and individuals together with the skill sets necessary to ensure the successful implementation of client requirements. Once initial implementation is complete, this individual will manage the handover of day to day support for the client to the Operations team. This individual will also manage changes to implementation, content or systems, for established clients.
The role requires the ability to work with clients in the global financial industry and collaborate with teams throughout the organization.
- Perform and have oversight of the implementation activities in the Asia-Pacific region
- Devise project plans for implementation based on content, system and support requirements
- Bring various teams together to deliver on implementation requirements
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients throughout implementation
- Ensure the operations team understand client requirements in order to be able to provide seamless post implementation support
- Manage any changes to content or systems for established clients
- Support system configuration, enhancements and upgrades
- Implement new solutions and enhancements to improve the client experience
- Assist with other client activities as they arise
- Build strong client relationships and maintain those post implementation
Education & Work Experience:
- Undergraduate/first level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree). Business or finance preferred.
- 3+ relevant work experience in a client facing role
- Project management experience would be an asset
- Previous experience in a training environment, particularly online training, would be an asset
- An understanding of banking and / or risk management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems and online content would be an asset
- Strong client service skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly organised and efficient
- Able to multi-task, work within a changing high energy environment, and stay calm under pressure
- Ability to coordinate projects using own initiative
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.