IFS FSM Solution Architect
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for an IFS FSM Solution Architect to join our EAS SAP team About Cognizant SAP Practice
We help organizations engage people and uncover insight from data to shape the products, services and experiences they offer. We work with the world's leading organizations to provide collaborative solutions to their business and IT challenges with innovative ideas that are embraced by their customers. More than 5,300 professionals around the world leverage deep industry knowledge across 15 verticals including: banking and financial services, healthcare, retail, consumer goods and insurance to deliver robust digital solutions in key areas of client growth.
More information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/consulting About the role
As an IFS FSM Solution Architect, you will be focusing on maintenance of the clients planning and scheduling using IFS FSM modules. Individual will be also be responsible for the continuous improvements on the application to meet new business requirement and future roll out of the solution to new countries Expectations:
Our ideal candidate
- You need to ensure smooth running of the FSM applications to support uninterrupted client business.
- You need to conduct all the monitoring process in place for Planning and Scheduling components of FSM applications and report, correct any anomaly identified if any.
- Act upon on Service now incidents and provide the required resolution adhering to the SLA for the incidents IFS FSM applications queue.
- You will advise your clients on the best practice in resource scheduling and business benefits of IFS modules.
- You will ensure design integrity and integration between IFS FSM modules and other SAP modules.
- You will be accountable for conducting design workshops and producing solution blueprint.
- You will also play a role of Subject Matter expert for IFS FSM applications
What you can expect
- Has work experience on one or more modules of IFS FSM ranging from 7 to 11 years (3-4 circles of implementation).
- Well versed in with IFS 9.0 version and above
- Functional expertise in the area of Workforce Scheduling and Planning, Field Service
- Management, Mobile field services.
- Deep understanding of planning scheduling and optimization capabilities of IFS FSM PSO, Mobile applications.
- Has good understanding of AURENA development for application core.
- Comprehensive understanding of the IFS component and layer based architecture.
- Have used IFS tools proprietary tools for code generation and metadata manipulation for changing business logic. Well versed in IFS framework packages.
- Worked on PSO scheduling workbench and scenarios, configure PSO for customer requirements, Architecture and deployment.
- Have experience in PSO Advance resource planner, PSO Application booking and planned maintenance, PSO travel options and PSO Analysis and Integration.
- Worked on developing custom objects using IFS architecture, Utilized and configured events in I FS applications, demonstrated real time custom objects creation and modifications and its e ffect on user profile and security.
- Technical understanding of SQL, PLSQL, C#, and .Net framework is preferred.
- Problem solving attitude/client communication skills required
- Become part of the 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits