The successful candidate will join the team with the aim of contributing to the success of its established and of its wealth management technologies.
As one of our professionals, he/she will be charged with high-level and growing responsibilities as a team member of the development of our innovative IT platform.
The key duties will be focused around software development, tests, including writing and review of the technical requirements.
- Outstanding academic records in Computer Engineering or Informatics;
- 1/3 years professional experience in software development, preferably for financial institution (Finance, Banking and Asset Management);
- Software development experience, particularly with C#;
- Working knowledge in development environment Visual Studio;
- Working knowledge in SQL Server, BI and artificial intelligence tools;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Accuracy, reliability, discretion, good sense of responsibility are essentials;
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, desire/ability to work effectively in a result-oriented environment, great motivation, teamwork attitude and highest ethical standards are very important to complete the profile.
Job Type: Full time
Job Duration: Permanent
Min Experience: 1/3 years
Location: Switzerland – Chiasso
*Applications will be treated in strict confidence*
**We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified**