We are pleased to collaborate with a fast-growing company active on a global scale, in finding a Finance Business Development Manager .
You are interested in working on assessing new investments opportunities, preparing and updating the long-term financial forecasts as well as supporting the Business development team and the CIO strategic on ad-hoc projects? You are looking for major Challenges as refinement and maintenance of multiple financial models? Collect and review of diverse inputs into analysis process? Reporting directly to the CIO, in this context, your main missions are to:
- Prepare and update long term business plans for each projects of the portfolio to support financing, expansion and valuation of existing investments.
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis in different contexts: infrastructure expansion analysis, major equipment purchases, acquisitions, financing/re-financing of assets, treasury management..
- Assess external growth opportunities (i.e. new project acquisitions), preparing market analysis, valuing potential targets and preparing due diligence on them
- Participate in M&A transactions and post deal execution
- Manage and develop a Finance Modelling analyst
- You have a MSc diploma in Finance or Business Administration
- You have a demonstrated experience of 5-7 years in investment finance / valuation or related investment analysis experience
- You have a strong knowledge in detailed financial modelling, assessment of ROI and on business and investment valuation techniques
- Expert Excel modelling skills with strong understanding of financial return assessment techniques
- You have strong analytical skills. You're very detail-oriented and highly organized.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and are able to express your professional knowledge in a concise and effective written-manner
- You have the ability to work in a collaborative, demanding, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment