On behalf of our client, a leading Swiss private bank based in Geneva, we are currently looking for a Sr Wealth Planner.
Your responsibilities :
- Analyse the legal and tax situation of clients residing predominantly in the Middle East, as well as Eastern Europe and Turkey.
- Understand their objectives, define their needs and advise them accordingly.
- Ensure a proper implementation of the advice provided, and review same.
- Assist colleagues of the Group on day-to-day matters related to wealth planning issues.
- Regular travels required.
Your profile :
- Law Degree or equivalent qualification; STEP qualification a plus.
- Min. 10 years' experience advising Private Clients in tax, estate and succession planning within an International Private Bank, Consulting or Law Firm.
- Experience and good understanding of issues faced by families with international connections.
- A good understanding of sharia and in-depth knowledge of estate and succession planning instruments such as life-insurance and trusts.
- Solid experience dealing with HNWI and issues related to Family Governance and Business Sucession.
- Team player, strong client-orientation.
Only shord-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank your for your understanding.