See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
We're currently looking for a Data Visualization Engineer to join the team. You will be responsible for creating Qlik data models, reports and dashboards within a Scrum team. Additionally, you will test Qlik Sense applications and interact with users and stakeholders to provide quality technical solutions Main Responsibilities:
You Offer Required Qualifications:
- Develop, improve and innovate Qlik Sense applications
- Create Data Visualization reports using Qlik Sense
- Ingest and model data in Qlik Sense
- Building Dashboard extension within Qlik Sense
- Design and develop SQL scripts
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and translate into technical specifications
- Understand business needs and translate into Qlik-based solutions
- 1-3 years' experience with Qlik Sense development
Strong Analytical Mindset
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Knowledge of database design techniques and strong SQL knowledge
- Data Reporting and Visualization experience
- Proven skills in Business Intelligence analysis
- Experience with front-end design and Visualization best practices
- Experience working with Relational Databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc.
- Experience in data analysis, trouble shooting, etc., by writing SQL statements and stored procedures
- Qlik Sense Certification is a plus
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Experience in front-end development such as React and AngularJS
- Experience with ETL processes
- Unix (shell scripting) & scheduling (CTRL-M)
- Knowledge of the Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI and OBIEE
Mrs. E. Rechenmann would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.