Global Direct Procurement Controller
Job-Fakten Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Position
Diagnostics Direct Procurement organization plays a key role within Global Operations and is present among all Global Operations sites (Rotkreuz, Waiblingen, Mannheim, Penzberg, Santa Clara, Tucson, Branchburg, Cape Town, and Suzhou).
The purpose of this position is to act as a business partner to Direct Procurement team and support the process of defining goals, planning and controlling.
Your main tasks will be the following:
Who You Are
- Partner with business and finance colleagues to monitor and achieve Direct Procurement goals and key metrics;
- Responsible for reporting to the Direct Procurement team with main focus on Procurement KPIs. This includes savings reporting and forecasting, accompanying the pipeline & portfolio process, as well as driving the C4C/payment terms metrics.
- Further develop today's reporting landscape jointly with Global Procurement (OPERA), establish and administer procurement dashboard consisting of all key procurement metrics
- Participate in annual product cost calculation and analysis process. Input-to and/or development of standard manufacturing costs for Direct Materials
- Provide decision-support and business counsel on all financial matters affecting Direct Procurement such as Make vs Buy Business Cases, Net Working Capital Optimization and Financial Negotiations with Strategic Suppliers.
- Ensure the accuracy of accounting records, reports and analyses through a system of controls and procedures and participate in Global Operation's long-term initiatives by providing financial support and recommendations
To be successful in this role you fulfill the following criteria:
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.
- University Degree in Business or Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in Finance control or Procurement
- Knowledge of Finance, Accounting and Cost control principles
- Ability to work in a highly global environment, reaching stakeholders across various countries
- Business acumen and judgment, strategic planning and entrepreneurial orientation towards value creation
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Organized, dynamic, with personal initiative
- Fluent in English, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in Office Applications (especially Excel and Powerpoint) and SAP Business Objects
Finanzwesen, Finanzwesen > Controlling & Business Partnering
- Wer wir sind Roche Diagnostics International AG in Rotkreuz ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter diagnostischer Systeme für Kliniken, Labors und Arztpraxen. In Rotkreuz arbeiten mehr als 2200 Personen, womit dieser Standort zu den wichtigsten von Roche Diagnostics zählt. Mehr dazu .
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.