ICT Project Engineer
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
What we expect
- IT Project management: planning, designing, implementing and reporting on the progress of IT engineering projects (new systems, upgrade projects, migrations, office move etc.).
- Effectively communicate project expectations/results to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and manage project dependencies, capacity planning and critical path.
- Support the global IT engineers various project activities.
- Plan and schedule project timelines, costs and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Implement project management best practices in order to improve efficiency in project execution and project reporting.
- Training, coaching and supporting our IT support organization.
- Maintain and create new documentation.
- For this challenging position, we are looking for a person with a tertiary qualification in IT or a related field and at least 10 years of experience in a large and well-structured IT environment.
- Strong IT infrastructure background (cloud, virtualization, security and network services). Vendor certificates from Microsoft, VMWare, AWS, Azure or others are a benefit.
- Competent and proficient understanding of business solutions.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor (degree in management or training in team leading is a plus).
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Good language skills in English (written/oral).