Mobile and Desktop Engineer
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
What we expect
- Maintaining and further development our mobile services (MDM & MAM) based MS Intune and Citrix.
- Maintaining and further development of our Microsoft based desktop, notebook and VDI environment (VMWare Horizon) incl. Office365.
- Maintaining and further developing our monitoring services and operational processes.
- Developing innovative solution for the area of responsibility.
- Dealing with operational issues/faults incl. management reporting.
- Training, coaching and supporting our IT support organization.
- Creating and updating technical documentation.
- For this challenging position, we are looking for a person with a tertiary qualification in IT or a related field and at least 5 years of experience in a large and well-structured IT environment.
- Strong IT infrastructure background (SCCM, Windows 10, O365, Intune, Credential Guard, Azure AAD, MDM/MAM ).
- Vendor certificates from Microsoft or others are a benefit.
- Competent and proficient understanding of business solutions.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Good language skills in English (written/oral).