Senior Legal Counsel
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 850 institutional investors. We have USD 83 billion in assets under management and more than 1,200 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
You will act as Senior Legal Counsel in Transaction Services in a team that supports Partners Group's investment professionals in all legal matters in their investment process.
What we expect
- Support the investments professionals mainly in Zug, London, New York, Denver, Singapore, Shanghai and Mumbai on legal and investment structuring aspects of across Partners Group's business lines (Pri-vate Equity / Private Real Estate / Private Infrastructure and Private Debt)
- Instruct and manage external legal counsel;
- Training of investment team members and more junior legal counsels;
- Act as trusted advisor to senior management for decisions on key legal issues; and
- Initiate and execute firm wide key projects.
What we offer
- Top academic credentials in law, additional degree in business administration and/or finance being a plus;
- 10+ years of post-qualification experience in corporate and commercial law or mergers and acquisitions;
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and project management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, leadership experience being a strong plus;
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn and succeed;
- Proficiency in English and a second language (in particular German) being a strong plus;
- Clear career vision: understanding of the firm's business and industry.
- Learn the business from some of the world's leading private markets experts;
- Growth-oriented entrepreneurial culture with significant leadership opportunities;
- International working environment;
- Challenging career path with long-term career potential;
- Competitive salary with performance-related compensation model.