My client who is one of Central Switzerland's most renowned Trustee firms, with a successful record over 55 years and over 40 professionals across their offices. They are currently seeking a Team Leader / Mandate Manager to join a young and dynamic team in one of their offices in Zug or Lucerne. You will be responsible for a portfolio of SME clients and supervise a team of professionals.
- You will manage the accounting and payroll accounting for our SME customers
- Prepare annual financial statements
- Assist clients with advisory and tax planning assignments
- You will lead and review the job of small team of accountants
Skills And Qualifications
- You have several years of professional experience in the fiduciary sector as well as in consulting and managing mandates for SME clients
- You have a degree in fiduciary services or finance and accounting or are in training to become a certified fiduciary expert or have already obtained a diploma
- You support our clients with your high level of service- and SME-oriented thinking.
- Excellent communication skills in English and fluent in German is a must
- You are able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary & Company bonus scheme
- Excellent Defined Contribution pension provisions
- Personal development & Support
- Young and dynamic team and family approach business
As an established company with a family approach mentality they know that their employees are the key to success. They offer a comprehensive remuneration package while taking into consideration aspects such a flexible working and factors key to a good work life balance.
For further information on the role, please send your to Pavel Lebedev
or give me a ring on 078 737 64 58
Management, Consulting, Team leader, Abacus, Tax, Audit, Accounting, Advisory