- CHF 780.- per day all in (Subject to tax and deductions).
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Contract, Full time
- iET SA
For a project at our client‘s site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Business Data Analyst - Credit Risk.
- 5-7 years of work experience in Credit Risk Management within the Financial Sector, ideally in Private Banking
- Experience of data modelling and data management
- Excel and VBA knowledge (Pivot tables, V-Lookup, macros needed)
- Financial accounting certification would be an advantage
- Track record of creating business requirement documents to be utilized by IT
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Extraction and assessment of portfolios with exposures to climate risk.
- Developing MI and analytics of portfolio analysis
- Review of results and discussions with stakeholders
- Scenario analysis on specific Swiss portfolios
- Anonymization of data and results of scenario analysis
- Bespoke Greenfield projects to identify opportunities such as green tagging of balance sheet assets
- Creating BRDs for automation of report production and scenario
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our team on +41 44 485 44 99.