See job description for details
- A challenging and demanding role within the Capital Management department, which is responsible for Group and legal entity capital management and planning
- As a Capital Management Analyst you will be responsibe for the design and maintenance of a robust and flexible capital model that is used for capital planning and forecasting
- Responsibility for updating the capital model inputs on a regular basis to ensure the projections are up to date, and to main and update the model capabilities for new regulations or capital products
- Responsibility for the development of capital plans for Credit Suisse AG
- Advisory role with respect the risk appetite and target setting process for Credit Suisse AG
- Advisory role with respect to changes in legal entity structural setup, including the impacts from new legal entities and the opportunity to facilitate management of capital usage within business divisions
- Opportunity to prepare presentations for governance meetings, regulators, Board, etc.
- Opportunity to discuss strategy and present financial projections to senior management across many functions within the Group
- The opportunity to work in an international environment with a broad client base, including Treasury, Tax, Financial Planning & Analysis, Risk, Corporate Development and Financial Accounting
- A University degree or an equivalent educational background.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience, preferably within the financial industry
- Regulatory and accounting knowledge and experience would be a significant advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit and experience in a global environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), German language skills would be advantageous
Are you a problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about team work? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team.
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.