Debt Specialist Real Estate Funds based in Zurich or London
As a specialized global asset manager, we take an entrepreneurial approach to sourcing opportunities. We offer targeted solutions across the equity, fixed income, multi-asset, real estate, infrastructure and alternative asset classes, covering a range of approaches and styles. We employ top investment talents focused on matching the interests and needs of investors to the fast-paced opportunities of tomorrow's markets.
- A challenging position within Global Real Estate, one of the largest European property fund managers with successful track record in global direct real estate investments. We offer comprehensive and tailor-made solutions and innovative products for institutional-, UHNWI- and retail clients.
- Responsibility as specialist for cross-border Third Party Financing for selected Real Estate Funds and Mandates in a fast growing international business; covering all countries (Europe ex-CH, Americas and APAC) and all investment products across Global Real Estate;
- Structuring, negotiation and closing of mortgage financing solutions under tight deadlines, including refinancing of existing properties in the portfolios;
- Manage and develop the global network of debt providers to source competitive financing offers;
- Negotiation of pricing and covenants with banks, as well as negotiation of term sheets and participation in the underwriting alongside the acquisition team.
- Proactive management of the closing process (including fulfillment of Conditions Precedents / Subsequents) and coordination with Acquisition & Sales, Development & Construction, Asset Management and Finance;
- This position can be based in Zurich or London (with international travelling of ca. 5%)
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. We are open to discuss flexible/ agile working.
Are you a dedicated and highly motivated individual who establishes effective relationships with key partners and can make things happen? Then, join us to develop our business and expand the frontier of modern Asset Management.
- You have a university degree or equivalent (preferably in Law, BA, Civil Engineering / Real Estate Finance)
- At least 6 years of experience in international real estate financing which you have preferably gathered within a top tier lender or on the buy-side;
- Strong legal and technical skills to structure, negotiate and conclude term sheets, LMA standard credit and security documents for different types of borrowers in various jurisdictions;
- Ability to work independently and execute all steps of the financing;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills. Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with a diversified and demanding client base and in an internal matrix organization;
- Team player with a high level of flexibility, initiative and enthusiasm for the real estate business;
- You are fluent in English, German or other language skills, i.a. French and Spanish are a great plus
Miss F. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.