- Highly Competitive
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Citrus Global Finance
My Client is a global leader in the Financial Services based in Zurich, as well as being one of the oldest private banks in the world. A new unit has created the need for a Head of the Special Investigations who will be one of the faces of the compliance team!
Head of Special Investigations Unit
My client is a global leader in Financial Services. They currently employ 5,000 employees in over 20 countries. They one of the oldest private banking companies in the world with their total asset value surpassing $75 billion!
They are now searching for a Head of Special Investigations Unit who will focus on the building and growing of this brand-new team within the company. The new Head of Special Investigations will have an extremely varied role and would be directly reporting to the Global Head of High Risk Clients as well as acting as an advocate for this brand new unit.
Head of Special Investigations Unit:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in compliance with a at least 5 years in investigations.
- Wealth of experience in managerial roles.
- Extensive knowledge of the Investment, Commercial and regulatory environment.
- Fluent in English and German with any other language being an advantage.
- Experience in interfacing with senior management.
- Background in Audit and preferably within the Big 4.
- Knowledge of Swiss and global regulatory regimes.
- Extensive knowledge of global AML and KYC procedures is a must.
This is an excellent role for an enthusiastic, passionate and confident compliance individual who wants to develop their career in management with a very diverse company. If you are self-motivated, a true team player with a high level of trust and integrity this could be the opportunity for you!