IT Application Architect
Are you motivated to deliver comprehensive technology solutions to complex business challenges?
Are you experienced in integrating application services through a RESTful type of architecture?
Are you used to create architectural documentation of high quality?
Then we are looking for someone like you to design and implement an integration architecture in the Compliance and Operational Risk (C&ORC) IT organization.
You will be working in a small team to:
- Analyze and develop a strategy to redefine the integration architecture of Financial Crimes Prevention applications.
- Document the architectural blueprints and solution architecture of an integration layer to facilitate easy integration of new and legacy components.
- Implement / install / rollout an API gateway to enable access to this new integration layer for consumers.
- Implement data protocol translators and local API adaptors
You'll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team based in Zurich (Altstetten).
Our role is to design and implement innovated IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
Your experience and skills
- extensive RESTful API design experience
- experience with API Gateway products like Apigee
- extensive Java 8 experience and exposure to the Spring ecosystem / Spring Boot.
- extensive Security experience. Encryption standards, authentication mechanisms and PKI.
- knowledge in building RPMs, using Docker, Kubernetes or Ansible.
- excellent architectural documentation skills
- excellent communication skills
- a flexible, resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward
- able to multitask and work on different projects in parallel, accurate and focused on deliverables
- an excellent communicator who can partner with business experts and end-users who might not be well versed in IT
- have strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Take the next step
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.