See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A challenging position as support specialist in our IT Support Switzerland team, supporting important bank user customers in all IT related matters.
- The chance to be at the forefront of introducing the latest end user information technologies to our clients
- An exciting role that handles production incidents from inception to resolution.
- A profile position that provides Support services in close collaboration with our global partners.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- An education in information technologies, bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Confirmed experience of three to five years of support of a business IT environment, preferably in a global environment in the finance sector.
- Experience in state of the art collaboration tools like Cosmo, Teams, WebEx etc. as well as MS Windows and MS Office 365 products with good technical knowledge, from Desktops and Notebooks to Handhelds and Tablets.
- A personality with fluent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- Strong teamwork and communication / information sharing skills with sense of responsibility, attention to detail and proactive management as well as strong situational analysis and decision making abilities.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Ms. E. Pöthke-Hohenberger would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.