For our client, a renowned player in the Swiss banking industry, we are urgently looking for an MSBI Developer to join their team in Zürich as soon as possible.Overview of business area or project:The Information Portal offers direct access to product sales-, client- and performance information as well as fast access to other important reporting tools and documents.
The Business Information reporting Platform is a key strategic project providing Standard Reporting and Self Service BI capabilities to the business.
- Standard Reporting covers a number of different business areas including Client Reporting, Product Reporting and Performance Reporting.
- Self Service BI provides a framework and environment of tools and capabilities for business users to develop ad-hoc solutions according to demand from end users including regulatory and compliance departments.
Microsoft BI tools are used extensively in the project with Oracle used as the primary database. The application is developed with Oracle, SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS, C#, HTML 5 and MS Silverlight technologies.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in working with Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects
- Experience with relational, dimensional, multi-dimensional and OLAP techniques & technology.
- Proficiency in developing Cubes using SSAS, and developing reports using SSRS
- Good understanding of Microsoft BI suite (SSIS and SQL Server)
- Strong knowledge of MDX, SQL, ADO, .NET, XMLA
- Experience with interfaces such as TOAD, TeamCity and SQL Developer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (professional proficiency)
- Team player, highly dedicated and committed
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or similar
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Any exposure to evolving concepts in MS BI 2019 will be preferred (Power BI, Column Store, Tabular Model, etc).
- C# .Net programming language
- Experience of using JIRA
- Financial industry knowledge
- SAFe or other scaled agile experience
- Proven knowledge of Agile methodologies
Looking forward to receiving your applicaton.