See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting role in our international 2nd Level Support team for Compliance & General Counsel applications in Zurich
- Responsibility for resolving incidents raised by users as well as batch job incidents across multiple applications
- Participating in Major Incident Management
- Incident follow-up via Problem Management
- Alert/event management to ensure application and data availability
- Closely collaborating with 1st, other 2nd and 3rd Support teams in Switzerland and other regions as well as Product Owners (PO's)/stakeholders
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- High general education, bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years production support experience (preferably 2nd level support) in banking/finance industry
- Required skills: SQL/PLSQL, Unix / Unix shell, understanding of common Java errors (e.g. NullPointerException, Out of Memory), ServiceNow (SNOW), Splunk, Control-M
- ITIL certification is a benefit
- Proactivity and capability to analyze incidents as well as patterns of incidents (INC's) and document issues
- A personality with fluent verbal and written communication skills English, basic German knowledge is a beneficial.
- Capability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Flexibility to performing check-outs for events, e.g. Quarterly Maintenance Windows (QMW) on weekends; participating in DR Tests of supported applications (normally on Saturday's); out of core hours Incident Management if required
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Ms. E. Pöthke-Hohenberger would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.