SAP Concur Specialist
Do you want to help organizations foster agile people environments in order to adapt quickly to disruptive forces? EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) helps our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the rightDo you want to help organizations foster agile people environments in order to adapt quickly to disruptive forces? EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) helps our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things. By focusing on our client’s talent needs, we provide exciting and innovative solutions for the workforce of the future.
In this role, you’ll be part of a supportive, global team with a vast array of experiences, broad network, deep sector expertise and entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll discover opportunities to take your career aspirations and purpose to the next level.
An experience SAP Concur consultant to drive forward the practice:
- Maintain the partner relationship with SAP
- Engage client in a pre-sales capacity
- Lead implementation projects
- Provide thought leadership related to the topic
- Self-motivated individual with ambition to develop in their career
- Client facing
- Expert knowledge of the tool and the integration between HR and Finance
- Experience with large Swiss and International Clients and enterprise software projects
- SAP Concur certification
- German and English language is required
- Experience of at least three end to end implementations of SAP Concur
- Strong network in Switzerland
- Ambition to become the domain leader
- Ability to travel when required
- Good knowledge of Finance and/or HR systems
What we look for
Professionals of the highest order, backed up with glowing client references and a strong will to succeed and be the best in their field.
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.