Security Engineer / Ingenieur
On behalf of our client, a major Swiss bank, Swisslinx are looking for a Security Engineer for a contract position based in Zurich. In this role you will be working within the Web Entry Server team for all internet facing applications within the bank. You will integrate and support the applications within the technological infrastructure of the institution.
Your key responsibilities include accountability for the IFA, Proxy Infrastructure and the corresponding Software Components such as Web Application Firewall (WAF), Reverse Proxy and Autehntication Systems as well as joining the tactical engineering phase as well as Use case/Problem analysis and Solution Architecture.
- 3+ years in a security related position such as OS Security or Web Security
- 3+ years in a Linux/Unix environment
- Proven experience with scripting languages such as Python/Perl/Bash
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment is preferred
- Fluency in English is required
Does this sound like an exciting position? If so, send Swisslinx your application today!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA