Senior Application Engineer / Ingenieur (m/w)
For our client, a leading company in the telecommunications industry, we are looking for a Senior Application Engineer with strong focus on Symantec Data Loss Prevention. Your responsibilities:
- Responsible for end to end implementation of Symantec Data Loss Prevention right from requirements gathering/analysis, plan, design, test & deploy of DLP solution.
- Experience in working in Agile scrum teams would be preferred
- Product Version: Symantec DLP 15.0, 15.5 and 15.7
- Degree (University/FH/HF) in computer science or a comparable technical training
- You have approximately three years of proven professional experience as an Application Engineer
- Very good knowledge of data engineering and data management
- Very good knowledge of application operation
- Experience with architectures and business engineering
- Very good understanding of service design
- Reliable and communicative personality
- Experience in the field of Data Loss Protection
- Fluent knowledge of English and good German skills are mandatory
We offer you exciting tasks in a very interesting and dynamic high-tech environment of a renowned company where creativity, independent working methods, in depth know-how, openness and a broad interest are in demand.
Duration: 19.10.2020 - 18.04.2021
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch