Senior Java Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented, top motivated and passionate senior software engineer to become part of our agile software development team. The team has a very strong spirit and is constantly striving to improve its performance by maintaining, sharing and leveraging knowledge across developers.
Your work is diversified and includes in addition to the software development itself, the intensive and daily collaboration with our Business Unit Financial Information and finally all the reasonable steps towards a pure, fascinating and efficient DevOps area with all the key aspects from technical challenges up to culture of trust and accountability. Main duties
- Defining, designing, implementing and maintaining our reference data entry applications
- Collaboration in a motivated team with a high level of skills and ambition
- Authoring and maintaining all the needed technical documentation
- Continuous learning (trainings, pair programming, etc)
- Participate and help to drive DevOps topics such as enhancing the CI/CD pipeline, (test-) automation as well as improving the agile process
- Standby Duty as part of the on-call service provided by every team member
- Advanced knowledge in JSE, Spring and Databases
- DevOps competences are welcome (Jenkins, Docker, SaltStack, OpenShift)
- Initiative and result-driven attitude with good sense for quality
- Team player who brings ideas, presents his work results and likes pair-programming
- Knowledge in Eclipse RCP is a plus
- Good knowledge of German and English (min. level B2), spoken and written
SIX developed: Personal development plan and career opportunities
SIX on the move: We take over a part of the costs if you commute with public transportation
SIX balances: Annual working time, min. 5 weeks of holidays, mortgages %
SIX leisure: Versatile and attractive offer for joint sport and leisure activities
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.