A Solutions Architect/ Developer with knowledge of Oracle is required for a 6 month contract within an Investment Bank in Zurich. The contract will join the team that oversee the datahub that supports a number of business areas.
Solutions Architect/ Oracle Developer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an Oracle Solutions Architect/ Developer to join the team who oversee the datahub supporting a number of business areas.
- Act as both a Solution Architect and Oracle developer.
- Accept requests from the business and provide the solution architecture.
- Development of the code base, defining architecture and data modelling for ETL data transformations. Being responsible for code reviews and ensuring quality releases.
- You will be a Subject Matter Expert executing changes as a result of analysis of incidents and problem tickets.
- Your role includes troubleshooting of complex issues down to code level.
- Being part of a specialized and highly motivated team that build and maintain positive relationships with many different teams
- You drive continuous improvement initiatives including process optimization, automation via in house developed code generators.
- You have at least 3 years' experience in Data Warehouse design and information management in a global, multinational, matrix environment.
- 5 years' experience as an Oracle developer with strong architectural abilities
- Knowledge of Informatica, Linux, Control-M and tuning and optimisation of Oracle and Informatica
- Agile development experience
- A Strong background in Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Architecture, ETL process, Data Modelling and Dimensional Modelling, loading high volume data
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.