Treasury Analyst 60-80%
Schroders with headquarters in London employs over 5000 talented people worldwide, operating from 41 offices in 32 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 400 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We are also specialized in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
Founded in 1997, Schroder Adveq is a leading asset manager investing in private equity globally and is offering specialized investment solutions that enable our clients to access select private market segments through primary, secondary, and direct/co-investments.
To support our Treasury team for a maternity cover, we are looking for an experienced and professional: Treasury Analyst 60-80% (temporary for 6-8 months) Job specification
- Efficient global daily cash management
- Execution and supervision of treasury transactions, as well as managing FX positions
- Joint responsibility to manage / optimize our global banking landscape
- Handling / monitoring of our bridge facility
- Perform liquidity forecasting
- Work closely with Group Treasury and other business areas
- Treasury related projects (e.g. ERP interfaces, RfPs, Netting)
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration / economics
- At least 3+ years of treasury experience, preferably in an international environment
- Knowledge of global payment standards (e.g. SWIFT, ISO 20022 is preferred)
- Proactive and independent working style with a strong drive to learn and succeed
- Solid MS-Office skills (Bellin TM5 is a plus)
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with attention to detail
- Flexibility to adapt to changing day-to-day priorities
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial business. The office is located only 5 minutes from Oerlikon
station. Please apply online with your complete application. Only direct applications will be considered.
Schroder Adveq Management AG
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11