We are looking for a Workday Configuation Specialist to support the HR services team of a well known Financial Institution in Zurich. Please click below for further information.
Workday - Configuration Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Workday Specialist who is able to help configure and enhance modules within the Workday system.
- Providing technical expertise of the learning, performance and talent functional module of Workday
- Being responsible for the configuration of business processes in the learning, performance and talent area of Workday
- Providing professional HR Services with high customer service orientation
- Acting as a trouble-shooter for the learning, performance and the talent module within the Workday application
- Profound knowledge and practical experience in analyzing, designing and configuring the learning, performance and talent module in the Workday application
- Excellent skills in the handling of performance templates and condition rules
- Analytical and networked thinking as well as high resilience and willingness to learn
- Fluent in German and English both oral and written
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.