FX Product Manager - Wealth Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Candidate will be responsible for
Our Ideal Candidate
- ability to work with technology team for system platform setup
- FX and PCI business strategy
- managing client portfolio and revenue performance
- campaign initiatives for sales and client
- understanding of system and technology
- designing end to end sales processes and operation flow
- understanding of taiwan fx related regulations
- presentation skills - internal business PPT and branch road show
- min 5 years experience and knowledge in FX
- experience of running project, managing cost, timeline, coordination with tech, compliance and operation, and risk
- FX license
- derivatives license
- Trust license
- PMP qualify
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.