Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Key Responsibilities
- Create and present solutions to different technical and business decision markers
- Responsible for understanding the unique business requirements from customers, and provide appropriate technical cloud solutions and architecture designs based on different cloud technology
- Provide assistance and advise to customers to migrate their existing systems onto their choice of cloud (multi-cloud). This includes providing migration support for the entire application stack including the web, application, caching, and databases.
- Responsible for the team technical enablement and co-engagements with other application teams for strategic customers
- Identify opportunities to influence the roadmap of cloud services and then supporting the design of roadmaps and relevant cloud solutions
- Lead the cloud project demos and PoCs
- Work closely with strategic cloud ecosystem partners to ensure on-boarding of new cloud knowledge and skillsets to help internal team successfully building their applications and services on the designated cloud platform
- Expertise in the public cloud with hands-on experience. Great to have exposure on multiple hyperscaler i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience in one or more of the following: serverless, containers (Kubernetes), distributed applications, CI/CD environment
- Experience of IaC scripting in HCL (Terraform), or YAML/JSON (CloudFormation)
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.