Oracle Retail Implementation
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture Technology
powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business! Software Engineering
professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead Business team member to design, test, and deploy the template (required for Manager level up)
- Lead design and confirmation workshop with business users (required for Manager level up)
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define the support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications.
- Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
- Experienced in designing business process and requirement for the Oracle Retail implementation
- Manage business team detailed work plan in alignment with overall project work plan
- Coordinate with the client to validate the design, resolve issues, to ensure proper design and template alignment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer engineering, computer science, IT, MIS or related fields
- At least 1 to 10 years of experience in Oracle Retail implementation
- Having experience in Consulting firm is an advantage
- Experience in working in retail clients is preferable
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent English communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.