Sells products and/or services, present proposal to key accounts, develop and maintain new account relationships.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
- Sells products and/or services, present proposal to key accounts, develop and maintain new account relationships.
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
- Negotiates, structures and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Good understanding of FIS products and services is a plus
- General knowledge of treasury, financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems and applications
- General knowledge of how corporations make software purchase decision
- Expert negotiation and communication skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Travel is required
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect.
- A variety of career development, resources and opportunities.