Business Readiness Analyst
At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business
and we're looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We're digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements or home working arrangements for any of our roles. What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
How do we support our employees:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
All M&G plc employees will be supported in the workplace through our M&G Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). If you need counselling, confidential financial or legal advice. The service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and offers access to qualified professionals who can provide specialist information, advice and support on many issues. It offers a broad range of services, including help with family issues, maintaining work/life balance and mental health support. The Role
The team is accountable for the effective governance and delivery of the service improvement and business change portfolio into the Ascentric business. Key Work Level Accountabilities
Experienced Colleague Experienced Colleague:
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Accountable for providing a quality service or product to customers and stakeholders, using skills/experience built through significant practical experience or training
- For team leaders, accountable for ensuring the team the role supports is delivering a quality service or product
- Works within established frameworks and procedures, with the freedom to interpret them to solve a range of problems
- Delivers outputs that are clearly defined, using discretion over how to achieve them
- Makes suggestions for improvements to the work of the team, based on previous experience and knowledge of similar situations
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Supporting the successful delivery of the defined business readiness change roadmap into the business using the Business Readiness standard operating procedures.
- SME for 'go live' delivery into the business, responsible for customer journey/process maps and process note documentation ensuring quality delivery.
- Ensure continuity service, ensuring change is adopted with confidence and improves controls.
- Working in partnership with the Proposition teams, IT and Operations, to understand the delivery outcomes and works with the business to scope, impact assess, schedule UAT and BVT.
- Accountable for the achievement of the right customer outcomes, acting as the gatekeeper of the customer experience working with key stakeholders across the business
- Responsible for identifying, escalating and managing risks or issues to ensure smooth transition into live environment.
- Proactively identify and champion opportunities to continuously improve, automate and streamline the customer experience and operational processes
- Design journeys and processes around Advisers, end customer and business
- Use Agile and CI ways of working
- Previous experience in an analytical or management role in a customer services or operational support function
- Previous experience of Agile or Continuous Improvement methodology principles
- In depth knowledge of CRM and Sonata
- Proven experience of working cross functionally and in building sustained and effective working relationships
- Risk Management identification and resolution experience
- Can translate complex issues and information into simple, key messages and deliver them in a variety of communication styles.
- Knowledge of dealing, MI/reporting, resource planning and service management
- Pro-active, personal drive and enthusiastic
- Strong planning, organisation and administration skills
- Excellent communication and engagement skills.
- Proven relationship building and influencing skills demonstrated through stakeholder management
- Proven ability to manage in dynamic, high-growth, high-uncertainty environments
- Able to manage conflict in a balanced manner
- Ability to self-manage, organise and prioritise workload
- Strong analytical skills
Work Level: Experienced Colleague
Recruiter Name: Simone Morris
Closing Date: 3rd March 2021
We live by four behaviours at M&G and we ask all our employees to:
- Inspire Others - Support and encourage each other, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed
- Embrace Change - Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
- Deliver Results - Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
- Keep it Simple - Cut through complexity and bureaucracy, be clear and decisive and never overcomplicate things