Morgan McKinley is recruiting for an entry-level Analyst
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for an entry-level Analyst on behalf of a leading Investment Bank based in Belfast. The Entry-level Analyst will be part of the bank's compliance team and will be rewarded with an hourly salary of £10.17 a hour on an initial 9 month contract. Requirements:
Recent Graduate in a Business/Economic/Finance background or an individual with previous experience working for a financial institution/bank. Duties:
Responsibilities will be to assist the team with BAU activities which will fall under the following categories:
- Monthly reporting - compilation of statistics
- Circulations of MI/monthly decks
- Policy queries
- General Business related queries
- Assisting Senior Product Compliance with items of work
- Review of Banker related surveillance alerts
- Reviews/approvals of Business related requests ex. Employee trading requests
- Assisting senior members of Business Advisory team with ongoing projects.
- Conduct gap analysis on current team responsibilities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.