Become a Java Developer for a company that will help your development career flourish!
If you're a Java Developer deeply considering taking the plunge and finding a new role, you probably want something that's "new" and "fresh" but would like to avoid the pitfalls that normally come with joining a start-up when the economy is a wee bit shaky.
It's a hard one that…
Until you realise that one of our/Northern Ireland's home-grown tech companies can offer those start-up vibes without the risk.
They give you the newest tools to play with alongside those fun green field projects you've always been looking for, all the while treating you like you're more than just a Java Developer by giving you ownership of key pieces of work.
- They're more settled than most, coming to the tail end of their "start-up" journey.
- They have invested a huge amount of money into their development team, creating the perfect environment for a Java Developer that wants to be involved in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- They create a diverse set of products/software across multiple platforms (mobile, web and desktop), providing a level of variety that your skill-set can only benefit from.
What they offer-
- You'll have the chance to get your teeth stuck into the latest development technologies- whether you want to engineer mobile apps, craft dynamic UI's or get stuck into micro services there's something here for you.
- You'll be given the training and support you need as you come to grips with one of our City's more comprehensive skillsets.
- You'll be rewarded with a Salary of between £35,000-£45,000.
- You'll get private healthcare, a company bonus, a share of the company profits and a heap of lifestyle benefits.
What you'll need-
- You'll need to be a Java Developer with some experience under your belt (2+ years).
- You'll know a thing or two about developing micro services using Spring/Spring Boot.
The nice to haves/stuff you'll learn if you don't-
- Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure/AWS).
- Experience deploying your own software using Docker etc.
- Experience with big data platforms and messaging systems like Kafka.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience taking the lead on business crucial projects.
- Experience using front-end JS frameworks like ReactJS.
Apply now and we can have a chat.
If you like what you hear we can process a more formal application with our client.