- Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Link Asset Services
- 24 Apr 19
Link Asset Services are experienced in managing commercial, corporate, SME, residential and property loan portfolios.
Link Asset Services, part of the Link Group, currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Firewall Analyst to join our growing organisation.
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
Link Asset Services are experienced in managing commercial, corporate, SME, residential and property loan portfolios. Providing loan administration, facility agent, asset management and special servicing to the banking and securitisation markets.
- Responsibility for delivery of a set suite of reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly basis in order to deliver agreed goals.
- Report and work with vast data in excel and ability to manipulate and deliver on same.
- At pre-agreed intervals and provide the client with bespoke reports detailing various aspects of relevant portfolio. Ensure relevant quality control procedures have been followed to ensure accurate information is reported.
- Proactive analysis of management information and data on underlying assets securing loans to ensure efficient management of the portfolios.
- Delivery of accurate and robust MI for discussion and review with the client.
- Ensure servicing systems and applications accurately reflect the position of all assets / loans / connections
- Liaise with I.T. where necessary to define / scope all business / client related requirements as requested.
- Assisting Senior Asset Manager / Senior Manager in the required data for borrower and client meetings.
- Strong financial analysis skills with ability to review; understand and interpret loan data.
- Effective communicator with an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience of working in with vast amounts of data in excel and ability to manipulate and present as necessary.
- Demonstrate an organised approach to work, and an ability to prioritise to ensure critical tasks are delivered accurately.
- Exhibit a high degree of reliability and flexibility and a positive attitude and be counted on to participate as required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages with strong excel experience.
- Experience with a Private Equity client preferable
Our people are the reason we are able to deliver market-leading data and information solutions for companies, large asset owners and trustees worldwide. That's why we invest heavily in our employees globally by providing great career progression, training opportunities and employee benefits.