Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Payroll Analyst
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Payroll Analyst on behalf of a major investment bank based in Belfast. Initial 6 month contract
The Payroll Analyst Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job. Responsibilities:
- The Payroll Analyst 1 performs business analysis for HR and Payroll operations organization.
- Documents system change specifications and supports user application test plans.
- Executes test plans and identifies discrepancies.
- Resolves discrepancies with technical and/or business personnel, implements corrective measures, and retests as required.
- Interprets data and makes recommendations.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Basic level experience in a related role (combination of education/experience)
- Ability to utitilize communication skills to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Bachelor's/University degree or relevant experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.