This is an opportunity to move your skills to the JVM, opening up a world of opportunities in Belfast's Java friendly tech marketplace.
If you are a Belfast based Software Developer looking for an opportunity to transition your skills to the JVM, this is an opportunity for you to do so in style- it's a role that will see you trained in Java while developing apps enjoyed by fingertips the world over.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone that has been tinkering about with Java in his or her spare time- or somebody that has a decent understanding of the JVM fundamentals- to gain commercial experience working on products that transform how we all interact with our favourite devices.
Working as a Software developer on this team will also see you exposed to the latest cloud/containerization/CICD technologies as you learn to adopt various DevOps tools and process.
- Invests in their people both professionally and personally- you'll get free training in tech of your choosing while working with an employer that will work to accommodate anything that pops up in real life too.
- They develop flagship apps for major brands, while engineering their own products for commercial use under their own branding.
- They drive diversity, often being a high profile flag bearer fighting against major social and economic issues.
- A keen adaptor of Agile- both in terms of delivery and the working patterns it can offer it's team.
What they offer-
- You'll have the chance to get your teeth stuck into the latest development technologies- whether you want to engineer mobile apps, craft dynamic UI's or get stuck into micro services there's something here for you.
- You'll be given the training and support you need as you get stuck into some every high profile work.
- You'll get multiple package options, with a dedicated budget focused toward building your own package.
- Salary of between £30,000-£40,000.
What you'll need-
- You'll have previous experience as a software developer using Java C#, Ruby, Python etc but will be willing to learn Java, using it as your primary language.
- You'll have a bit of an understanding of the JVM Fundamental.
- You'll have experience developing APIs/microservices.
Apply now and we can have a chat.
If you like what you hear we can process a more formal application with our client. If you want to find out more about the role without applying, contact Dean Kelly at Anson McCade.