CIB - Wholesale Payments - EMEA Payments Product Manager - Analyst or Associate - Bournemouth
About J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments
J.P. Morgan's Wholesale Payments organisation is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services and is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
For further insight to JPM Wholesale Payment download the J.P Morgan Treasury Services App
available at the App Store on your smart phone. About the Team
The Core Cash Product Management Team is responsible for product strategy, development and commercialization of the payments solutions that J.P. Morgan delivers to corporate clients globally. These product solutions cover across the EMEA countries to support corporate solutions. About the Position
This role within EMEA Core Cash Product will be supporting our payments development agenda, incorporating market trends and regulations impacting the payment products and assuring day-to-day items and services are managed. The role will primarily focus on the strategic development agenda of our payment applications in the EMEA region, with collaboration across Sales, Operations, Service, Technology, Risk and Compliance in support of product delivery. Responsibilities
Desired Skill Set
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking to understand and analyse complex business processes, identifying risks and defining solutions quickly
- Business management and promotion including end-to-end understanding of how the payments products function, how they are used by clients and an understanding of the external market
- Support payment product development, working closely with Sales, Operations, Technology and Implementations teams to identify, develop and implement electronic solutions, product improvements business plans
- Understand the risks inherent in the product; assist in reducing risk and implementing controls
- Anticipate internal and external factors impacting the business across its footprint, and implementing plans to mitigate risks and capitalize on opportunities
- Structure and present reporting and updates to various stakeholders and senior management
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
- Analytics: Advanced analytical (financial modelling and statistical analysis) and research skills
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to contribute to international strategic initiatives as well as the marketing and sales of a global product in multiple geographies
- Project Management: Strong project management abilities, including the ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Interpersonal Skills: Competent leadership and presentation skills developed through ample direct contact with senior executives; Working across lines of business; ability to influence others
- Communication: Confidence and comfort communicating complex ideas simply, to a global and cross-LOB audience in-person; on conference calls; on email and with instant messenger.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.