As one of the main technology HUBS For EMEA thescope of work in Bournemouth is truly remarkable, we are at the forefront ofinnovation within the financial services industry and are pioneering the use ofcutting edge technologies.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-firstinto creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'lljoin an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving thedesign, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programmingthat goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll betasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on theprogress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of theimportance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key.And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information andinnovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
Working as part of theDirect Custody & Clearing (DCC) Technology Team, the candidate will berequired to liaise closely with the remote location teams including Business,Testers, DCC Technology, Quality Assurance and Technology Infrastructure groupsthroughout the various stages of testing and implementationlifecycle. Building successful working relationships with key parties iscrucial in this role.
With multi-million dollardevelopment programs to support, the role requires clear thinking underpressure and an imaginative and agile approach to getting regular deliveriesfrom the vendor. There is potential to expand the platform to multipleinstances around the globe, and a secure configuration management approach willbe vital.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths andcapabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecturedisciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams andindividuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programminglanguages JAVA/J2EE
- Understanding of software skills such as businessanalysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Custody business knowledge.
- Liaisewith the Vendors and Clients to ensure timely and quality deliverablesincluding internal infrastructure teams to ensure effective communicationchannels are set up to support the application rollout on a daily basis
- Providesupport to the Program Governance, Reporting and Communications efforts
- TCS BaNCS knowledge will be added advantage
Our Corporate & Investment Bankrelies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helpsus safely service the world's important corporations, governments andinstitutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategicadvice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanningover 100 countries around the world.
The hiring manager for this job openingwould welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could rangefrom ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible WorkArrangement.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, andwe're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. Weencourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitivebenefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as partof a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives ofpeople and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.