Change and Impact Manager
- GBP43353 - GBP50578 per annum
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
At Lloyds Banking Group we've built the UK's largest Digital Bank. We have increased the number of active online banking users to 12.5 million, with mobile users increasing to over 8 million. We invested £750 million in digital between 2012-2014 and have committed a further £1 billion in the three years to the end of 2017 to provide our customers with the opportunity to bank with us how, when and where they want to. We strive daily towards our vision of being the best bank for our customers, and we're well on our way thanks to the efforts of our people and their passion of making a difference.
The Transformation Programme is one of the largest programmes in the Bank and a key vehicle for the Bank to accomplish its vision and become a pioneer in the way digital technologies and experiences service our customers across channels.
This role is in Delivery & Data, within Group Transformation. Delivery & Data play a key role in Lloyds Banking Group becoming the Best Bank for Customers, as we put our customers and their data at the heart of the solutions we deliver. We think differently to deliver efficiently, collaboratively and innovatively. And we invest in our team to make it a great place to work.
Now is an exciting time to join our team as we lead the delivery of key improvements in the Group's data operations.
You'll have responsibility for impact assessing all data and structural changes made to the Group Data Warehouse, Operational Customer Information System and the Enterprise Data Hub on behalf of the business Data Owner and business user community.
Your key responsibilities will involve influencing and steering IT design and delivery, based on the interests of the business user community, leading business stakeholders through change activity and ensuring the robustness of Data is maintained by enforcing design governance.
Together we'll make a difference…
Key Accountabilities for this role:
* Reviewing IT impact assessment and design documentation in order to fully understand upcoming change to the data in order to communicate to business stakeholders
* Liaising with members of all teams within the platform team, be that SMEs, Modellers, Performance & Capacity analysts in order to influence designs in favour of business community.
* Liaise with Business stakeholders / Data Stewards of the applications in order to understand requirements and be able to drive prioritisation and delivery of requirements
* Effectively communicate change progress to all business stakeholders throughout lifecycle of project deliveries so that the business community feel engaged through out
* Provide data (and structural) consultation to IT and Business colleagues with regard to the applications to ensure design is aligned to how the business will use the data.
* Provision of Business sign off to IT implementation following successful completion of implementation wellness testing, and demonstrate good decision making in Go/No Go decision through identification of "show stopper" defects
* Liaise with dedicated testing resource within Delivery & Data to provide steer and guidance on content of Business Functional Testing post-implementation
What we're looking for;
* Previous experience working with a Teradata relational database, Big Data or equivalent
* Proficient in SQL coding
* Experience in working within project & programme lifecycles and expectations of deliverables in each phase
* Previous experience in Financial Industry with Data Warehouses
In return we'll offer you a great package including a performance related bonus, car/allowance, generous pension contribution, 30 Days leave plus bank holidays, a flexible cash pot to spend on benefits and other wider corporate benefits and perks.
We also support work/life balance friendly options such as occasional home-working and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace.
So, if you have the experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd like to hear from you….