Management Accountant to work in Bristol, 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Morgan Mckinley are happy to be working exclusively with a client based in Bristol that offer a friendly working environment and are an interesting industry to work in. The role is extremely varied and hands on.
You will be reporting into the Financial Controller as a Management Accountant and working on a 12 month contract that could potentially be extended, the role is extremely interesting and varied and will include some of the responsibilities outlined below:
- Reconciling gross profit and analysing any variances
- Prepare profit reports and partner with depot managers and challenge on any differences
- Investigate and challenge overspends
- Authorising purchase invoices and assist with purchase ledger if needed
- Ensure suppliers are paid on time and deal with any discrepencies
- Produce cash-flow reports
- Review daily bank reconciliation
- Reconcile directors expenditure and expenses
- Produce balance sheet reconciliations
- Review monthly commission payments before submitting to payroll
- Assisting with the production of the annual budget
- Assisting with the audit
We are looking for candidates that can start a role at short notice, that have experience in a similar role and are ideally qualified or studying however experience is the most important requirement.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Lucy Platt or Ruth Percival at Morgan Mckinley ASAP as the client would like to interview week commencing 24th of June, tel: 0117 944 0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.