Used Vehicle Finance Manager
Used Vehicle Finance Manager- Provides Specialist Advice to Senior Levels, coordinates & delivers projects & manages small teams
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Used Vehicles Finance Manager on behalf of a leading international automative company based in Bristol. The Finance Manager will be responsible for implementing bespoke sales; marketing & process strategies designed to deliver budgeted performances for all stakeholders & good outcomes for consumers. The Finance manager will be rewarded with an annual salary of up to £45000 plus an attracive benefits package.
- Provides specialist advice to Senior Level management
- Manages small teams
- Coordinates and delivers projects
- Provide High Standard of Service to designated Centre Partners on order to achieve maximum support, volume & profitability from good quality retail used car finance business
- Achieve agreed business objectives
- Prepare & Develop bespoke customer focused sales strategies
- Customer proposition presentation
- Marketing Strategies
- Performance Monitoring
Please send your CV in urgently to be considered for this role!
- Experience working within retail sales preferably within Finance or Motor Industry
- Good Understanding of Consumer Credit Sales, processes & regulation
- Good Analytical Skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work under pressure
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.